Fall vibezzz


Hi there!

So summer is now really over ( I tried putting on shorts but IT WAS FREEZING ICE COLD WEATHER) so obviously I had to drink hot chocolate immediatley to heal the fall wounds. Expect a whole bye bye summer post soon when my last pictures get developed.

As always I'm way too excited about fall because it's not all leaves and hot drinks and pumpkin. Mostly freezing bike rides, 20 layers of clothing and Friends all day long. So anyway, enjoy these fall vibes and stuff I'm into lately



coraline is so cute yet so creepy




The first Harry Potter film, my favorite. Coraline, Brigitte Bardot (don't ask) and the Miu Miu fall 2008 collection.

And last but not least the music I've been listening to! Honestly I don't listen to a lot of music (*gasp*) but I'm really into Danny Elfman lately and it suits fall perfectly, enjoy a few favorites:





So this was it! I hope you liked it and expect a goodbye summer post this week.

Love,
Cato


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten