Hello Rachel Greene's office

Aaaah, Friends.
I don't think I have to explain my love for this serie to you guys. I think you know now.
So I love Rachel Green a lot because her style is on point and she is very cool and has the best comebacks in history.

Deep dark colors, burgundy, corduroy, turtlenecks, mini skirts and dungarees are her closet staples. I think I want them to be mine too, I think they might already BE my closet staples. Anyways...


The outfit I wore today was inspired by the first picture and I feel like a cool schoolgirl who doesn't care about school and goes on adventures with her beloved cat after school.






Denim jacket: topshop, Dark blue top; zara, plaid skirt; older sister, knee socks; sister
I decorated the jacket with a patch my sister made, a badge I made with my brothers face on it, a mockingjay pin and some random plastic stars.
I always get weird looks or questions when I wear the badge and I love it! An example:

Random school kid; Who is that? *points greasy finger*
me: It's my brother
RSK: But why would you wear that?
me: because it has magial powers
RSK: No, seriously
Me: Because I think it is funny
RSK: *weird shocked look on his face* Oh, okay
Me: Yes, okay
*Awkward silence continues*
Then I get this look on my face:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten