christmas

Merry christmas everyone!
I had a really lovely christmas and this morning we opened our secret santa presents, I got a pair of socks and some lush stuff (two bath bombs, a shampoo bar and dusting powder) so yay! My dad said he ordered a rookie yearbook and it will arrive soon so more yay! Oh, I also got MOONRISE KINGDOM and some really cool patches.

I also went shopping on Tuesday and I got shoes because I only have sneakers and gifts for my friends. I also bought a shirt with matching trousers from AA.
I usually don't buy things at AA because I think it is way overpriced and everyone in my year wears it but when I tried this on it matched the colours of my glasses perfectly and I kind of died. This was my christmas outfit.



Aaah perfect colour matching

Shirt and trousers; AA, glitter socks; Topshop, shoes; & Other Stories

I've been a little insecure about my style lately because I don't have a certain "look". One day I'll wear really modern COS stuff and the other day I'll wear two skirts with a tie dye shirt. It's kind of hard because I never know what to buy because my outfits change every day. Well, I guess I'll figure it out. Yesterday I just wore a shiny blue shirt with a white collar tucked into a black midiskirt and glitter tights
Other news, I'm saving up for a record player and somewhere in february I'll get one! I'm thrilled to listen to all these records and sing and dance and love everything (exept for licourice, it's gross).

Love,
Cato

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten