Mini!

Here are the minidress pictures! I got it at Zara and I've worn it every single day this week which is quite gross. You don't want to smell it.

Was I farting??? It looks like it


I look pretty satisfied with this white wall


Sorry for the shitty quality of the pictures but lighting was horrible and I had to edit them to make them a little decent. I think there goes something wrong when I transfer them from camera to laptop.
Anyways the shirt undeneath the dress is from H&M and the pink bag is from the zara kids section and I think it looks pretty cool with the dress. I think I'm going to wear this for christmas but I'm not sure. Tell me what you think! Also, you know what would look really cool with this dress?
THESE SHOES 
Do you know the perfect combination of a saddle shoe and a thick sole? THESE SHOES. Do you know what I really really want? THESE SHOES. Do you know what I asked for for christmas? A GLUE GUN.


Love,
Cato

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten