A brand new start

Happy new year!
2015 was a weird but lovely year for me and I hope 2016 will be aswell! 
I started blogging this year and I cut my hair very short, just saying.
I had a peaceful and quiet new years eve at home and I just hung out with a friend playing lego star wars on a crappy playstation 2. It was fun!
I usually don't make resolutions but I'll give it a try!

- be more crafty
-learn how to sew
- take more analog photos
- stop being lazy
- stop being lazy
- stop being lazy

I say as it's 21.12 and I'm still in my pajamas. Well, sorry for this weird post, I have some trouble writing this and I don't know why! I'm really looking forward to the new year and I'm super ecxited for spring because winter is killing me. My notebooks now consist of pages with sunny pictures and flowers and teen witches. COME TO ME SPRING I MISS YOU.

Love,
Cato

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten