Crisp white shirt

Hello again!
Today Laura (my awesome sister) and I went shopping and had a little walk here in Ghent. We also took some outfit pictures because the lighting was pretty.




For my outfit I was inspired by someone on instagram who has this really simple style. I saw her wearing some relaxed jeans and a white shirt and it looked really pretty and simple. 

My hat, coat, shirt and socks are from COS (addict), my jeans are from Bershka and they are surprisingly comfortable. They lasted a year but now they're a bit worn out but that's okay. I'm planning on doing some rips and stuff on them. The socks were a gift from my other sister and they're pink and glittery (she obviously knows me). I love the bare ankle trend but the problem is I absolutely hate wearing ankle socks or just no socks at all *shivers*. I figured I better wore some cool socks. Right? My shoes are adidas Stan Smith and they're still my favorite sneakers. The Trixie Whitley totebag was a gift. I love it because a) It's Trixie Whitley and b) It's pretty and roomy. I loved wearing this outfit so I'm definetely trying more combinations like this out. Let me know what you think!

Have a lovely day!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten