Another Spring post

Spring! Spring! Spring! Pirouette! Spring! Spring Spring!
Can you tell I'm excited? (Corny jokes for the win)
You may have noticed some subtle references to Spring lately because I'm totally in the mood for it right now! Here's the second part of my Spring Vibes, I'm pretty sure there will be a third part too because I am too inspired to be lazy.

 
 
Amelie Poulain via tumblr

So this is a green yellow vibe. The first two photos are from Le Fabuleux destin d'Amelie Poulain which is my new favourite film. The photo with the mouse peeking out of my favourite yellow raincoat and the one with my friends are taken by me. Say hello to my new little friend Francis! He loves going on adventures with me in my pocket, gummy bears (but not the green ones) and sitting in the sun. He doesn't like floury toes and my cats because they love to 'play' with him. I always make sure there's at least a metre between him and my cats. My yellow raincoat is also my spring essential!
  
Clockwise from left to right: A photo via Rookiemag by Mars, one of my adorable cats, my new COS sweater and Twiggy via tumblr
So these are a little less 'heavy' than the ones before because the filters are very light and sunny here.

Okay, see you in Spring break! Expect a spring vibes part three vibes soon!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten