More favorites

I know. I know. Too many runway posts. But look!

1.MOLLY GODDARD
Why Molly? Why? Why are you doing this to me? This is all too perfect. Favourite designer ever!

 2. DIOR
I'm in love with the bright yellow/green and the blue mixed with black. I especially loved the shoes and sunglasses.

3. GUCCI
Gucci was perfect because of Petra Collins (second picture), tweed, awesome shoes and colors and two monochrome green and pink looks! Just look at that pink perfection in the last picture. It can't get any better than that. AMIRIGHTLADIES???

 4. PRADA
Classic Prada. I love the tights and sailor hats!

5. ROCHAS
Was this collection made especially for me??? No. The colors are perfect and I totally love the silhouets. They're kind of casual yet chic and the socks-shoe combos are awesome.

6. JUNYA WATANABE
Black. Geometric. Space age hats.

7. VIVIENNE WESTWOOD
Still not sure wether I like this or not but I decided to put it on the blog anyway because PURPLE TIGHTS.

8.YOHJI YAMAMOTO
I don't know what to say because perfect has no meaning on this blog anymore.

Bye!

(And anew all the photos belong to vogue)










Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten