Don't you think daisies are the friendliest flower?

Hi there!
I didn't really have a post in mind for today but I guess I wanted to post something because school starts again tomorrow. Of course I'm spending today thinking about how much I want Spring break to last forever instead of enjoying my last day of FREEDOM. School is a horrible place, really. Anyway, I wanted to write one more blogpost before school starts!


An ode to spring break. When I'm older these are the things that help me remember this magical time of the year.

1. A PLANT
Last week I redecorated my room and I bought a load of plants to get the spring vibes going in my room! Do you want me to do a post how I get my room ready for Spring? Let me know!

2. AND OTHER STORIES BODY PRODUCTS
I've always loved the Steel Garden scent by And Other Stories. I already own the body mist and scrub but when I saw when my favourite scent was going to be discontinued I also bought the body lotion and shower gel. It smells so fresh and flowery and natural and perfect! The products make my legs really soft and ready for Spring. 

3. SUNGLASSES
Guess where these are from? Hint: read paragraph above. #addicted. I got these last summer. I'm really into powder blue lately so these are perfect when it sunny outside.

4. CK ONE
My mom gave this to me because I mentioned I love the smell. She's so sweet, Ck one is a very classic fresh and unisex (more on that in an upcoming post) perfume. It's a very young, subtle and light scent which is nice because I don't like very heavy or sweet perfumes. 

5. LOMOGRAPHY DIANA MINI
This is actually the very first analog camera I ever used. I started taking pictures with it two summers ago when my sister said I'd like it! And I do! The start of Spring is marked when I load it on a sunny day. You never know how the photos will turn out but that's what I love so much about this camera. The photos are really special and I just love this camera so so so much.

6. THE GREAT BIG GLORIOUS BOOK FOR GIRLS
Aka one of the best books ever. It's full of things to do, make and handy things to know. I also love how this is so old-fashioned and not a pink glitterfilled book on how to put on mascara or something. 

Some things I learned from this book:
- Learn how to fall (really handy to know)
- Learn how to make a flower garland
- Learn how to notice the first hints of Spring
- Get inspiration for my fairy party

Some things I want to do from this book:
- Make some of the yummy recipes
- Make my own litlle garden
- Read old British love stories (I think I'm going to read Pride And Prejudice now)
- Host a tea party or picknick 
- Everything!

Okay, that was it for today, I hope you enjoyed!

Ps. Bonus question! How many times did I say Spring in this post?

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Great post! Such a beautiful flatlay! <3
    I wonder .. How does one notice the first sings of spring? The birds, the blossoms, what else? CURIOUS :D
    XX Charlotte from aliceroxy.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so so much! This means a lot to me! Well, I'm actually writing a post about it RIGHT NOW so expect a post about the first signs of Spring soon!
      XXX cato

      Verwijderen
  2. You said 'Spring' 7 times! Great post catoot! x Annaaa

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen