Think of a cool title

IT'S SATURDAY TGIS LET'S PARTY!
My exams are over! It's summer!
School is finally over (ugh, thank god I don't have to keep my secret anymore. Being a spy can be hard sometimes) Just kidding, I'm not a spy, and if I was one I would never ever go undercover in a school. What kind of spy does that?

I made a summer bucket list already but there are some things I'm going to do and I wanted to share these on the world wide web, you know. Who doesn't want to know what I'm doing this summer? You'd be crazy AMIRIGHT???

I'm going to Berlin this summer! I'm extremely pumped for that trip. Berlin is such an awesome city with really cool people and pretty streets (and good food) so it's going to be wonderful.  I'm also going to Amsterdam (again) with Nena! SO. FREAKING. EXCITED. Nena is so sweet and we will have the best time ever and her parents know all of the cool spots there. We're going to have such a good time taking over the streets in Amsterdam. If you don't know who Nena is, shame on you. If you know any cool places in Amsterdam, let me know!

Other plans are reading a lot of books, getting into analogue photography again and watching series all day or picnics and bike rides with friends OR STARGAZING AND ADVENTURES AND BONFIRES AND S'MORES. Sorry, I got carried away there.

Anyways, this is what you can expect on this blog next month.

See you soon?

Very summery love
Cato


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten