Roomy

This summer I decided to redecorate my room which requires full time concentration because I want my room to be perfect. I want my "pad" to be like the one of a teenager who listens to rock and like the virgin suicides and like sandy in grease but just as cozy as in Friends. I'll just call it The Impossible Room or something. Right now I think it's way too clean and simple. I like my room messy and full of stuff so there's still a lot of work to do. You might want to get some tea/hot chocolate/coffee/any drink of your choice and get comfortable because this post is infinite.

The Virgin Suicides






Messy rooms, florals, lots of cards and posters, stickers, perfume bottles, Virgin Mary and shrines.

Pretty in pink



Pink, again lots of posters and stuff, old telephones (I HAVE TO FIND THAT ONE), curtains, florals, messiness. I need to start collecting photos and posters from now on.

Friends


Purple, carpets and blankets, open cabinets, lights, colorful, and once again MESSY.

The Parent Trap (the old one)


Curly beds, purples and pink, pictures on the mirror, flowers and cute lampshades.

Wes Anderson 




Colorful, symmetry, books and records, cozy patterns, aesthetics and lamps.

   
 Edward Scissorhands, Grease and unknown via Tumblr.


 Breakfast at Tiffany's via Tumblr

 Clueless

 The Perks of Being a Wallflower

 Unknown via Tumblr

 
 
 Lizzie Mcguire

 Ghost World

 
 
 Shirley Kurata's home via Refinery29

 Unknown via Tumblr

 Unknown via Tumblr
Unknown 
 Unknown
 
 Boy Problems by Carly Rae Jepsen

 Unkown via Tumblr

Unknown

 unknown

 Unknown

 Unknown
 
 Bye Bye Birdie via Tumblr

 Unknown

Unknown

Unknown

I hope my room will look good now! Wish me luck!

God those were a lot of pictures.

I'm sorry for all the unknowns but I got all of them off Tumblr







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten