THE POST YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR FOR LIKE, FOREVER

I finally finished redecorating my room and the results are here! I love it so much! It's basically a hole now because I just spend all of my time lying around and occasionally CREATING something (flower crowns and cherry charms) so it now smells like sleep and GROSS TEENAGERS HELP.
Let us now enjoy these pictures of my room (and sometimes me, the dork).

 
 My Wall which is going to be covered in ART by the end of summer. And my virgin suicides shelve with the perfume bottles and stickers and other crap.

 
 Me and my record player. TRUE LOVE YOU GUYS. And a very pretentious mirror photo where you can see The Wall and my windowsill filled with books and junk.


  
Berlioz under the stars I hung above my bed, inspired by the prom scene of the Virgin Suicides/the tent from The Holiday. A little place behind my bed. My sister came up with the idea of putting a table in that corner so I put some random old cabinet over there with a ton of blankets, flowery sheets and pillows. Plus an astronomy poster from the eighties and my beloved Twiggy posters.

This part which is very messy and you can't see the corner where my desk is yet but I'm still figuring that out. I hope you liked it!

Signed,
Cato

2 opmerkingen:

  1. i really like your style! you seem to have a lot of personality , and i also listen to Bent van Looy heheh

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Aw thank you! He's the coolest boy ever isn't he? 😊 I love your blog so much, I'm amazed by your layout!!!

      Verwijderen