When I wake up in my makeup

Although school has just started again (ugh, please help me) and the weather is still summery which means we have to run 100000000 laps in P.E., I'm feeling fall witch vibes coming up. And when I'm feeling the vibes I can't just ignore them right? There are so much Teen Witch for Fall pictures here so get a drink and enjoy!



 Twiggy, The Craft, Drew Barrymore, Winona Ryder and Mia farrow via Tumblr.



 Drew and Edward Scissorhands via Tumblr.

 
 Again Mia Farrow via (you guessed it) Tumblr.
Courtney Love (!!!) via Tumblr.


 Bewitched theme and DREW FREAKING BARRYMORE via that website with that T again.



 Again Mia, Courtney and Winona! I can't help it they're just SO WITCHY AND EERIE.

I love this picture where Twiggy looks all moody and angsty.

So Drew Barrymore, Winona Ryder and Mia Farrow have these witchy/eerie/secrets thing all over them which is just so cool. They're so cool and moody and dark and I'm ready for the weather getting dark and moody as well. That's funny because I didn't stop whining about how much I wanted it to be sunny during spring. Well I guess that's just me.

Signed,

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten