Wow that is just fantastic

Hi there,

How are you, my crusty friends?

 "Having, resembling, or being a crust" is what came up when I randomly looked up for the word crusty in a dictionary (yes I do that kind of stuff when I'm bored okay). How can someone resemble a crust? I wonder. "Or ... BE a crust?"

Today is another outfit post because it's been a while and I don't have anything else to do. I was inspired by Brittany Bathgate, Cos and sleek, modern looks. 

 My jeans have been my best friends lately, they're from Cos, they go with just about everything and they have this straight fit I love. They're a fall essential (more on that soon) and they fit! Which is nice when your body shape resembles a bean, or an asparagus.

 My shoes are Adidas Gazelle, and although I always say this (spoiler) they're fantastic. I mean, old school red adidases with a cool tip? And they're comfy? How can you say no to these beauties. This pose was also a very conscious choice when taking these pictures, and had nothing to do with the fact I don't know how to behave in front of a camera.

The white shirt is from Cos again 'cause I'm obsessed. It makes me feel like someone from The Secret History. The shiny socks are from Weekday!

And the open back shirt sleeve thingy (my English is great) is from Urban Outfitters (I think??). The silver necklace was a gift from my lovely older sister Laura, and it's cool because I'm not a jewelry person at all but I love this necklace a lot! It doesn't feel weird (other jewelry does) and goes with everything. I should wear it more often, actually. 

Signed

Cato





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten