So untouchable

SPRING BREAK IS HERE. I went to Normandy for school last week, which was fun! It was so sunny and even though it was so windy I made it match my personal aesthetics at that moment (hairs blowing in your face while you're smiling at the beach). I took a lot of disposables and they turned out really cool! I'm determined to take lots of analog pictures this year.


My sister Laura in her bedroom.


The pier in Normandy.


Louise in Normandy.


Louise, Sarah and Nena being witchy in Pointe Du Hoc (just kidding I made them do this #totezphotographerskillz)


The second morning my friends and I watched the sunrise from the pier. I started playing Buzzcut Season by Lorde while the first sunrays appeared. This was definitely one of those Strange Magic moments.


The church of Bayeux was beautiful.


Nena in a very cool shrine made from rocks by some boys from my class.


Me in the grass. I bought a load of these socks in different colours and I've been enjoying this sock-shoe combo a lot this Spring.


SPRING


Me in the park.

I also made another playlist. 

The playlist doesn't really consist of songs that sound like Spring, the songs just remind me of Spring in different ways.

1. Real moments.
 Watching the sunrise from the pier and listening to Buzzcut Season by Lorde as the first rays of sunshine appeared. Hearing Green Light for the first time and feeling like Spring had finally started. Anna and I listening to Solange's Cranes in the Sky, feeling inspired and thinking about Summer. Feeling existential as I listened to Nights by Frank Ocean.  

2. Imagined moments.
A girl in a miniskirt riding her bike with a blurred landscape (with bright green colours) in the background passing by really fast while Go Outside by Cults plays. Teenage girls swimming in a light blue swimming pool wearing cat-eye sunglasses covered in pastels/shiny stickers while the sun reflects the water perfectly, Everything is Embarrassing by Skye Ferreira is playing. 

3. Moments other people experienced.
The video of She's So Untouchable by the Garden City Movement. An episode of Making Space where You're The Best by Wet plays during a bunch of slow motion clips. Isak from SKAM lying in bed being cute and in love while Sunday Morning by The Velvet Underground plays.



1 opmerking:

  1. Isak being cute as always aah !💕 Love your post btw 💖 x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen