Slip dress

Hi again! It's been some time since I wrote an outfit post, so I thought I'd write one now.

I went on a big shopping trip with my sister a while ago, and I bought some really cool stuff! I'm really into my new slip dress from Weekday, so I decided to build the outfit around that. I know they're pretty much everywhere now and I've seen a lot of people wear them. I think slip dresses look really good and they're so comfy and easy to style. 

 

My friend Nausikaa took these pictures of my outfit when we were at an art museum yesterday, and I love how these turned out. I think I'm going to try to experiment more in terms of outfit pictures and locations. The biggest problem for me is that I'm too embarrassed to ask my friends or family to take a picture of my outfit in public. Also, since it's Summer I often wear my pajamas all day, so that isn't very interesting.


I am wearing a black slip dress from Weekday and a white t-shirt from Weekda as well. My earrings, socks, and shoulder bag are from Weekday as well (I'm feeling a vibe here) and the shoes are white Adidas Superstars that are actually my mom's. I got the earrings at the recent shopping trip as well, and I'm totally into them. As you might know I barely wear any jewelry. I might wear a plain silver necklace or some basic silver rings but only on certain occasions. I do wear earrings everyday. I currently have three earrings in my right ear and one in my left. I always wear a small silver ring and a silver dot in my right ear and then I change up the earrings in the remaining holes. The only two pairs of 'big' earrings I own are both from Weekday. I have some super long silver ones and then I bought these double hoop ones! 


Look at Nausikaa's outfit! I really love how she managed to bring such a frilly and romantic dress to a more modern look. She's such a style icon to be honest. Also, we're wearing the same bag! I think we might be twins separated at birth or something because we look so much alike in terms of style but also appearance. I hope you don't mind me putting you on my blog. 

 

Anyway, that was it for today, I hope you liked this post.

Love always,

Cato






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten