Summer faves

Summer is in full swing now. The weather's been shitty, but I'm trying to do as many fun summery things as possible! I'm finally feeling like it's really Summer now. It's like I just realised that I don't have to go to school, so I want to make the most out of my free days. 

I noticed that I've been using some stuff a lot this Summer, so I'm making it into something productive by writing a post about it!

Today I present to you my (current) Summer faves. I might do another post like this when my Summer vacation ends, or I'm thinking of doing a holiday essentials post before I leave for France!


1. THE GENTLEWOMAN MAGAZINE

I've been loving magazines lately. I especially like buying magazines like Vogue or something like that and cut out the pictures to use for my diaries or on my walls. I got The Gentlewoman for my birthday way back in March, so this magazine in particular isn't a Summer favourite but it's the most visually appealing so I just chose this one for aesthetic reasons. Anyway, MAGAZINES are such a Summer favourite and I think it's something really nice to read in the sun. Or you could just look at the pictures.

2. SPORTS SOCKS

I am obsessed with white, classic sports socks lately. I just love how they look with skirts or denim and white sneakers. I have multiple pairs of these and I've been wearing these non-stop.  They're so cool and comfy and they take your outfits to another level in terms of streetstyle.

3.KODAK DISPOSABLE CAMERA

Something I love about Summer is all the sunny pictures you can take. Obviously I take a lot of pictures with my phone, but it's nice to have a disposable camera with me when I want to capture any special Summer moments and memories. Also, I just love the look of disposables. I love the contrast and graininess. I think it's such a nice thing to have during the summertime and it's always so exciting to get your disposables developed and see how they turn out. 

4. WEEKDAY BAG

I also got this cylindrical Weekday bag for my birthday, but I've been using this every day of Summer so far. I actually wanted a fanny pack but I didn't want to spend too much money and this one looked somewhat less ugly. I love this so much and it's very practical and cool. I pretty much wear this with everything. It looks kind of like a fanny pack but the shape is just different. This is also one of those accessories that instantly makes your outfit look more streetstyle appropriate.

5. EARPHONES

These are just practical for bike rides or long car rides. I actually have a way better pair of headphones but when I wear them I get a bump in my hair because of my buzz cut. Also, I've been listening to music a lot lately but since I listen to music on my phone I couldn't put the records or CDs in this flatlay. I've been listening to the new SZA album and to Morale 2 by Romeo Elvis. No Scrubs by TLC is my Summer jam as well. 

6. SUNGLASSES

This is a very obvious favourite. When it's actually sunny here in Belgium I thankfully wear these all day. It's really practical because they're actually a very thin sunglasses-thingy I can attach to my real glasses, which is nice because that means I don't have to switch glasses all the time. Also, I can actually SEE stuff while having my eyes protected. Nice. I love how these look with my clear frames and the gold detailing. They're from a brand called Mykita for those who are wondering.

7. & OTHER STORIES EYEBROW PENCIL

I actually don't wear any makeup at all, but I make two exceptions. The first one is dark matte lipstick, because it's just something you put on and you instantly look cool. I'm just way too lazy to bother putting anything else on my face, to be honest. The second exception is eyebrow pencil. I use this almost everyday because my eyebrows are normally really light and they have quite a lot of bald spots in them. I don't know why. That's why I apply a little bit of this eyebrow pencil in the morning because I like how it looks on me. I just apply it very lightly because I want it to look very natural. I don't like it when I walk around feeling like I have a lot of makeup on. I love this so much and it's the perfect tint for my eyebrows! 

That was it! I hope you liked this post.

See you,

Cato

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten