Me obsessing over NYFW part 2

Here's my second New York Fashion Week favourites post. I'm constantly checking out the new collections while I haven't even had the energy to get dressed for the past few days. By getting dressed I mean actually putting an effort into what I'm wearing. I did buy my dream boots last weekend. So expect some suede boot realness soon. Anyway, my favourites.

MONSE

   

After seeing about 97 Instagram stories of it-girls sitting on this basketball court, invitation on their laps, filming the models as they walk by, I decided it was time to check out the collection myself. Oh boy, what a great choice that was. Fringe is awesome, skirts are awesome, so fringe skirts must be awesome right? I think that was the logic behind this collection, and I support the fringe 100%. I'm so ready for fringe being back in the stores soon! I loved the combinations in this collection. Like the leather skirt and the sporty socks. Or the big sweaters and fringe skirts. I definitely see people wearing this in all the street style pics next season. 

MARYAM NASSIR ZADEH

   

Maryam Nassir Zadeh. The minimalist brand of all your favourite it girls. Am I right? I love this designer, and while I wouldn't necessarily want to buy or wear anything, I think this is the kind of upcoming young designer that's not only popular with the giant fashion crowd, but can be appreciated by everyone. I loved the collection, and Maryam Nassir Zadeh always does something new and cool, which is very innovative. Also, is the no-pants trend becoming a thing?

RACHEL COMEY

   

Just like Creatures of the Wind, Rachel Comey is the kind of designer that brings me such a lovely sense of comfort. The simplicity makes me think of cozy nights hanging out with your friends, going to the cinema in the afternoon or heading to a restaurant while it's raining. This is one of my favourite collections so far because of the colours and fringe. So nice.

SELF PORTRAIT

   

LOVE THIS ONE. I'm not the biggest fan of the entire collection, but there's one look in particular that makes me wish I could just pick it off the screen. Guess which one? The second one, obviosuly. Let me explain. First, there's the silk, bright coloured scarf, which makes you wonder whether you could pull it off. Next up there's the see-through  top, which goes perfectly with the third thing, that amazing skirt. THAT SKIRT. That little piece of leather perfection in the cream coloured tone you ave only seen in your wildest dreams. Ugh, I don't know whether I will get over this look. Ever.

SIES MARJAN

   

Sies Marjan is known for two things: making clothes in colours I didn't even know existed, and for always making me smile when I read that name because it sounds so incredibly Dutch you can't pronounce it with a Dutch accent (my Belgian babes will know what I'm talking about). Really cool collection, very nice colour combintaions.

SIMON MILLER

   

What can I say? Ever seen perfection in outfit form? No? Well now you have.

TIBI

   

Can you tell these reviews just keep getting shorter because I'm getting tired of writing these and I just want to be done with it by now? This collection doesn't need a long review discussing the outfits. These looks speak for themselves. (I just said these speak for themselves because I'm too lazy to write a review, just so you know).

VAQUERA

   

Don't know much about this brand. Do know the outfits are really cool. Especially that last dress, very cool. Lots of fringe again, my fringe desire is getting bigger and bigger while I write this post.

VICTORIA BECKHAM

   

I've never bothered to take a look at Victoria Beckham's collections, just because she's known as 'the wife of...' And I found out that a lot of the time I don't really like collections of people who are related to other famous people. I was proved wrong because this collection is so good! Wow! I think it would be better if David Beckham was known as "the husband of.." because this collection is  i n s a n e. They absolutely nailed the colours, and the silhouettes  of those suits are amazing. This is the kind of collection I will fall back on when I need outfit inspiration.

That was it! Next up is London Fashion week, so excited.

See you later babes.











Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten