A good shirt

During my daily round of online-store check-ups (yes, I am that big of a freak), I stumbled upon the new H&M studio collection, which I was already obsessing over before it even came out. I waited impatiently until 10 PM for the collection to launch because I had my mind set on this skirt I included in my previous post. After refreshing the site about 10 000 times, I found out the skirt was already sold out in my size, so I opted for a really cool white shirt. Turns out I made a wise choice by picking out this shirt, because it turned out to look even more beautiful in real life. 


Look at this beauty! There's a lot of stuff going on for a white shirt, which I love as I tend to gravitate towards more frivolous clothing lately. Let me talk you through it? It's made out of cotton, and it's slightly see-through for the most part. There are some sturdier patches on the shoulders and sleeves. There are a ton of ties and bows on the sleeves and the sides. The shirt has openings on the sides which creates a cool effect. Because of all the ties and ribbons it sways beautifully when you walk, and it feels like I'm wearing bike streamers. 


I'm still not over this. I can't wait until the weather gets warmer so I can wear this baby, but I don't want to get my hopes up too much because I'm still wearings sweaters over turtlenecks and leggings under trousers everyday. 

See ya

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten