The universe is expanding

Hi world it's me again!
Today I'm going to do the thing I originally made my blog for: OUTFITS. I've been lazy and in a style rut but I'm ready to rock this fall by wearing awesome clothes. Today was a very simple outfit but I love it anyway, I'm wearing one of my favorite pieces and a recent attic discovery (ew that sounds so creepy I'm not wearing a mouse or something don't worry GUYZ)

  
I'm wearing an & Other Stories white T-shirt, a velvet top I found in my house and my favorite Rodarte x & Other Stories velvet shorts, the best piece of clothing ever created on this planet.

I haven't been up to much recently because school started and summer is over but the weather is still not cold enough for fall and I'm out of fall vibes so basically I'm having an existential crisis. Did I suddenly change? I don't feel myself, but maybe I AM myself but I just changed? I tried to redecorate my room and write some stuff but I still feel weird. I guess this is what being a teenager feels like and it's completely normal to have all these feelings. Realizing this has made being a teenager way more fun. I remember laying on the ground on my room and fully realizing I am a teenager and this is now. I'm the youngest child so all of this explains my obsession with teenagerdom. When I was a kid all I wanted to be was a teenager and now I am one and I think realizing this has had nothing but positive influence on me. Part of being a teenager is not knowing and I love not knowing right now. Am I me? Will I ever change? It's like the world is too big and there are so many things to learn but nothing matters in the end. I remember talking about all these feelings to my older sisters recently (thank god for older sisters and late night sisterly conversations).

Me: ... and it all doesn't matter in the end right, because we're so small and the universe is still expanding and nothing I do will change anything, it has no purpose. Nothing matters in the end.

Older sister 1: Oh! You're just having your first existential crisis! *laughs*

Older sister 2: *Shakes head, laughing, thinking something like: I remember MY first existential crisis* or maybe something like *teenagers these days*

I'm feeling a little bit more like myself now, now enjoy these scans of some diary pages/sheets taped to my wall.



I already finished The Catcher in the Rye and it's basically one of my favorite books, and I'm reading The Secret History right now and I love it!

Kisses,

Cato



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten