It's the time of the season

I'm experiencing an excruciating mental pain right now (I'm waiting for the next episode of House M.D.) You're probably thinking something like: "Hey, Cato, aren't you dramatizing this a little bit? It's just a show" or maybe: "I wish I had some beers to manage this post". To answer that first one: "I am TOTALLY NOT A DRAMA QUEEN UGH WHY ARE U SO MEAN THE WORLD IS AGAINST ME!" *walks away like Miley Cyrus does in Hannah Montana and slams door*. And to answer that second one... well... I can't blame you.

October's mood has been cozy, black and white and band music lately. So here's some stuff that matches and is all perfect.

 Badass awesome girls via vogue uk.

 Cheerleaders (I watched bring it on recently) via retrospace.

Streetstyle via vogue uk.

 Unknown via Tumblr (I think???)

 How cute and cool and awesome are the smiths? Total Fangirl.

 The Shangri La's via Tumblr.

 Linda Evangelista and unknown via retrospace.



Recent diary pages.

My actual mood has been way cozier, actually, but I'm working on a playlist and getting my cozy winter vibes together. 

The Rachel sticker (see last picture) is made by yours truly. I just learned how to make my own stickers (I know, still freaking out) so I've been flipping through piles of magazines looking for things to sticker-ify. I made a bunch of Rachel ones and some rookiemag ones. Their Saturday printable posts are my favorite thing ever. All I want to accomplish in life is: 1. Have cats (Check!) 2. Have the coziest apartment ever. 3. Have an infinite amount of homemade stickers.

My diary is filling up pretty quickly now, and I've been enjoying documenting my life in a little book. I think part of keeping a journal of diary is because you want to reread it later, and make it easier to remember stuff that happens, but also because getting information and ideas out of your head and into a book clears your mind. You have the information, you put it in a  journal, and you just feel like you've done something with it.

Oh, and I totally forgot, but THIS BLOG EXISTS ONE YEAR!!! Congratulations to me! I can't believe I kept this up for a year, but I think my posts have improved a lot although I still like throwbacks to when I was just starting with all of this stuff! Thanks for reading this, I really love that!

Kisses

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten