Biker Granny

Hello!
Today's post is going to be an outfit post. I really love this outfit and I'm proud of the pictures so let's get started.

  
 The reason I call this look Biker Granny is pretty obvious. I'm wearing a granny-like skirt and shoes and a leather biker jacket. I love channeling my inner granny! Or my inner biker! Although I think my inner biker is nonexistent.

  
 Autumn leaves! Pretty! This is me in dork-mode. I'm sorry you had to see that.


 Casually being a teen witch.

 
My leather jacket is actually my older sister's (it's from Mango), the white shirt is from COS. The skirt is from my other older sister and she got it at COS. The shoes are COS again! I love them. I've been looking for nice loafers since September and these are so simple and modern. They go with almost everything and they are so comfortable. I swear.

Other news, I finished The Catcher in the Rye, and I made a book report about it. We had to write some diary entries about the main character and I'm really proud of how it turned out! I think Holden is my favorite book character ever. I also finished The Secret History. It's so beautifully written and the characters are very sophisticated. Even though they're planning murder you still sympathize with all of the characters. You get so into it, you start thinking like the characters do, making horrible or weird things like murder seem normal. It's definitely one of my favorite books, and The Catcher in the Rye might be my favorite book ever.

  

4 opmerkingen:

  1. This is sooo lovely! oh my I love it and I love your blog 💋 Love, Anne from @sshysunsets

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love your glasses! They suit your face so nicely!

    Bridgette | A Bit of This and That

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. You look great :)
    Have a wonderful day,
    Walli and Kathi || www.everyonestarling.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is awesome! Obsessed with your style and your granny-like skirt!

    xx Aga
    STONE BEIGE

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen