Spring!

It's almost spring guys! I better get my spring vibes together before spring break. Lately my very precious free time has been spend listening to my new Bowie record on my crosley, baking madeleines (so much madeleines) and wearing my new powderblue sweater from COS for two weeks straight. Life's good.

Also! I turned 14 last sunday! 14! I can already feel my wrinkles coming. I'm actually glad I'm 14 because I can now enter the magical world of teenagerdom and adolescence. Already excited! No.
The word you're looking for is ANYWAY (if you get this reference I will love you for ever), enjoy some spring vibes!

 

  

Photo I found on zuemmag, that famous bazaar photo, elle fanning for self sercvice, molly goddard dress via instagram, twiggy via tumblr and another random tumblr pic.

Bye!





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten