Paris fashion week faves

Hi there!
Even though these fashion week favourites posts are probably a little boring to read, I like making them. I feel like I actually did something with the pictures I see when I lie on the couch scrolling through Instagram. Here we go.

1. DRIES VAN NOTEN


   
   

Oversized coats? Yes. Tank tops on shirts? Yes. DARK TONES AND BRIGHT ORANGE + GREEN? YES.

2. DIOR

   
   

Good hats, even better sunglasses and awesome dresses and jackets. I wasn't fond of the previous collection but I love this one! I've been into dark blue colours lately so this was pretty satisfying.

3. ACNE STUDIOS

   
   

I feel like Acne Studios tries a little bit too hard sometimes but this collection was P E R F E C T. I loved how they incorporated fringe without making it look too messy. Awesome sunglasses by the way!

4. ELLERY

   
   

Honestly I had never heard about this brand until I saw it via Instagram. I'm in love with the pointy white collar + latex dress thing going on.

5. CELINE
                                                          
   

I feel like I discovered so many new designers this season! I love the fringe in the last look.

6. MIU MIU

      

Miu Miu never dissapoints. I'm serious.


Yours sincerely















Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten