Autumn Vibes (part 1)

September has started. Moody teenagers make their way back to school. Coffee orders switch from "an unsweetened soy milk non-dairy iced latte with extra whipped cream and two pumps of hazelnut syrup of organic origins please" to "could I get a cappucino?". People start swapping shorts for trousers (except for that one kid at school that wears shorts all year 'round). Basically, it's a bunch of great things combined into one great season. The greatest season of all: Autumn.

I couldn't be happier about Autumn starting again. I am not a Summer kind of person, and I prefer Autumn over any other season because of many reasons. I mostly like the fact that I have an excuse to stay inside and read books all day, though I also like the continuous rain and fashion month. All of these seasonal delights can be moulded into one general term: Autumn Vibes.

I used to make vibe posts for every single season, except for Winter because that's mostly pajama vibes and thermal leggings under everything vibes. However, I can't be bothered anymore to write entire posts dedicated to seasons I don't even like that much. Autumn is my season, you guys. I thrive during Autumn.

This time, I split up the vibes into two segments: 'elite-college in a cold climate'- vibes and random fashion vibes. They all kind of merge into this one giant mess of a blogpost.

I guess you're all really curious about this year's vibes, right?

*indifferent mumbling from afar*

Well, let's start then.


Selena Gomez by Petra Collins, Meadham Kirchoff via Rookiemag (I think???)


Screenshot from Good Will Hunting, Venus statue
 Some unknowns from Tumblr (sorry!)


Kate Moss for Vogue styled by Grace Coddington, Venus bust, quote from The Secret History


Jacqueline Ashton by Petra Collins, eye candy via Rookiemag, Rachel in Friends, Yara Shahidi for Vogue (??), Beyonce in Yoncé, Chanel backstage, Lorde via Instagram


Venus pictures (lol again) via the Venus Wikipedia page, landscape via Tumblr (let me know who the photographer is! I want to give correct credit)
Some Gucci campaign in the background, eye candy from Rookiemag


Tommy Genesis via Clash (I think), Unknown via Tumblr, Prada (??) boots, Apollo bust via Wikipedia probably, Unknown via Tumblr, Elle Fanning backstage at Miu Miu via Vogue

God that was a lot of work.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten